Podcasts – Health & Wellness Australia
Live Podcasts recorded at Health & Wellness Australia (Natural Allergy Treatment) discussing all things:
- Airborne allergies (Dust, Mould, Pollens etc.)
- Food Allergies
- Food Chemical Intolerances (Amines, Salicylates, Glutamates, Histamine etc.)
- Leaky Gut & Dysbiosis
- & more…
Spring has arrived – and so has hayfever!
- What causes hayfever
- Why do anti-histamine stop working?
- Natural hayfever treatment
Winter can be a difficult time for allergy sufferers – especially those with eczema, asthma and hay fever!
During winter we are immune compromised from cold and flu season, as well as exposed to more indoor triggers
- How to spot hay fever if you’ve got the never ending cold
- Why eczema often flares up during winter
- How to prevent eczema flare ups during winter
- Sick building syndrome
- Flue ear
- Natural Allergy Treatment
One of the most prevalent naturally occurring food chemicals – Amines!
- What are amines
- Amines in food
- What are the symptoms of amine intolerance?
- What causes amine intolerance?
- Manage amine intolerance naturally
Food Chemical Intolerances
Discussing the 3 most common food intolerances I see in clinic
Eczema & Allergies
Discussing the driving factors underlying eczema in children and adults
- The link between eczema and allergies
- Do kids grow out of eczema?
- TCS withdrawal
Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Food Intolerances & Food Allergies
Being one of the most common conditions I see in clinic, we look into the role of allergies and intolerances in Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) – A hugely overlooked driver!
Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO) & Allergies
SIBO is a chronic gut condition, which can lead to leaky gut and the development of food allergies, intolerances and sensitivities. 60-80% of people diagnosed with Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) actually have SIBO! This podcast dives deeper into SIBO, how it develops, testing and what you can do about it
Oestrogen & Histamine Intolerance
Histamine intolerance is a popular treatment due to its intricate relationship with oestrogen. It can cause symptoms such as
- Headaches & Migraines
- Nasal congestion
- Heavy & painful periods
- Anxiety & Mood swings
- Nausea & vomiting
- & more…
Leaky Gut (Intestinal Hyper-Permeability)
An in-depth discussion about leaky gut
- What is leaky gut (intestinal hyper-permeability)?
- How does leaky gut contribute to allergies & intolerances
- How to heal leaky gut
Salicylate intolerance is a common condition I see in clinic. Find out what salicylates are, common symptoms and your management options
- What are salicylates?
- What are the symptoms of salicylate intolerance?
- What is salicylate intolerance?
- What causes salicylate intolerance?
- Is an elimination diet the best way to diagnose it?
- How to manage salicylate intolerance