Why Consult With A Naturopath?
Treatments are highly individualised, as no one person presents with the exact same symptoms and medical history even if they have the same illness
We put the ‘care’ back in health-care: therapeutic partnership between practitioner and client is vital to the healing process
A safe and nurturing clinical space is provided for clients to explore sensitive health concerns in a confidential environment.
Private Health Rebates
As of April 2019, naturopathy has been excluded from private health insurance and clients can no longer receive rebates.
Due to enormous public protest, the government have announced a $2 million review update program to determine which natural therapies are once again eligible to attract private health rebates
For now, there are unfortunately no rebates for naturopathy – I highly suggest writing to the Health Minister to protest the stripping of rebates if you would like them back in-future
Are Naturopathic Consultations Covered By Medicare?
No, naturopathic consultations are not covered by medicare.
All payments for consultations are made via the online booking system.
If purchasing herbal medicines at the clinic during your consultation, card or cash payments can be made.
Missed Consultations & Late Cancellation Fees
Whilst it is understandable that things occur at the last minute, please ensure you provide at least 48 hours notice to reschedule your appointment, otherwise you will be charged a full cancellation fee
Schedule Of Fees
Wellshare Clinic – 1/17 Randle St. Surry Hills 2010; And Tele-Health Appointments
- Naturopathy Initial (60 mins) – $200
- Naturopathy Follow-Up (45 Mins) – $150
- Naturopathy Short Follow-Up (30 Mins) – $100
- Naturopathy Acute-Care Consultation (15 Mins) – $50
International Clients (Outside of Australia) Tele-health
- Naturopathy Initial (60 mins) – $300 (AUS)
- Naturopathy Follow-Up (45 Mins) – $250 (AUS)
- Naturopathy Short Follow-Up (30 Mins) – $200 (AUS)
Appointment Times (AEST)
- Tuesday 9am-5pm
- Wednesday 9am-5pm
- Thursday 2pm- 6pm
- Online & phone consultations available for all appointment types
- If you are unavailable at these times but would still like to book an appointment, please get in touch via email@example.com
What Should I Bring To My Initial Consultation?
If you are motivated to do so, I highly recommend keeping a diet diary at least 3 days before the date of your consultation – recording food intake througout the day plus any corresponding symptoms/energy levels/mood.